Alternate Living Considerations



If you have determined you would like to remain in your current home with the assistance of a caregiver, the agencies below can help you to find in-home assistance.  There are at least 3 ways you can hire a caregiver to assist you. 

  • You can hire them privately without the assistance of an agency. In this case, you are responsible for Payroll taxes, Social Security,   Medicare and Unemployment. You are responsible for background checks.

  • You could use a Full-Service agency. They do all the background checks and handle payroll & taxes.

  • You could use a Domestic Referral Agency (DRA).In this case, the agency recruits a caregiver for you. However, the caregiver is not an employee of the agency. You may still be responsible for taxes, workers compensation and liability insurance.


The agencies listed below fall into the Full Service or Domestic Referral bracket.  It is your responsibility to interview them to determine which category they fit into.

Accent Care


Veronica Gonzalez

Account Manager

915 Highland Pointe Drive #250

Roseville, CA 95678


“Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community health providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their families.”

BrightStar Care


Susan Feldman

Community Relations

125 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661


“To provide high quality home based client care with compassion and respect for each person.”

Craig Cares


Craig Falk


576 N. Sunrise Ave.

Suite 110

Roseville, CA 95661


“To help keep seniors safe and comfortable in their own homes.”

Partners in Care


Bridgett Hodkin

Director of Client Relations

26692 Table Meadow Rd, Auburn, CA 95602


“To honor and respect the elderly by delivering caring, compassionate, extensively trained caregivers in their home.”